Enrich Services owns the website "www.enrichservices.in" and operates it solely, being the only owner of the data collected on the site.
Please read our complete Privacy terms to stay aware of how we manage your Personal Information and how you can access, edit or remove your Personal Information on our Site.
What information does Enrich Services collect Data from its users?
Some of our features request users to finish the registration. If you wish to use such features, you may have to Submit your identifiable information like name, email address, contact number, etc., when voluntarily provided by our users or visitors.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information like name, email address, contact number, postal address, etc., when willingly provided by our users or visitors.
How does Enrich Services use Collected Information?
The information we receive or collect is used to improve your experience and our website performance or fulfil any specific request or any other purpose when you permit us.
We may use it to invite you to a Expo or survey or send you promotional emails.
We may use your Collected Information to follow up after live chat, email, or phone enquiries.
Other Information like cookies
You can turn off all cookies or let your computer or device warn you each time a cookie is being sent. You can do this by visiting your browser settings. When you turn off cookies, you may not experience some of our features that make the user experience great.
How does Enrich Services use the user's Personal Data and other information?
Our Declaration about your Personal Data
1. Associated Partners: We may share your Personal Information with Enrich Services connected corporations for the equivalent purpose stated above. This includes, that Personal Information may be used by the Enrich Services linked corporations to improve the performance and functionality of our Website, to understand the users, and to improve or deliver our services.
2. Business Transfers: During affairs like reorganization, merger, corporate sale, dissolution or similar event, your Personal Information might be part of the assets we transfer.
3. Connected Third Parties: Enrich Services, similar to many other businesses, hires different corporations to perform certain business-related functions. We could use third party corporations to offer mailing services, information maintenance, payment process, etc. We may share your Personally Identifiable Information with our third-parties to offer such offers. And we share your Personally Identifiable Information only when those third-parties agree to maintain confidentiality.
4. Legal Requisites: We may share your personal information with the court or police if we are asked to under legal reasons.
Confirmation: In case you wish to stop sharing your data with us and no longer want to use our services, you can contact us. If you want to correct or update your Information, you are allowed to make changes on the Site. For any help, you can always contact our customer support team or write to us.
5. External Links: Enrich Services do not provide any external links on our Website. In case you find any, it doesn’t mean we endorse or recommend such third-party sites or products or services. Read their privacy policies at their websites to understand how they will use and protect your Information if collected. Enrich Services is not liable for any actions or terms related to third-party sites.